Volleyball Letter Requirements:
- Must have played in one half of the varsity games played during the regular season.
- Must finish the season in good academic standing – according to the athletic handbook.
- Must not have a code violation during the season - according to the athletic handbook.
- Must attend 90% of regular scheduled practices with the expectation to be on time and participate the whole practice unless medically excused.
- If a senior is asked to play on the JV team, a letter may be earned if the athlete has given all four years of dedication to the sport.
- Final decision is at coaches discretion.